Community Services: Leading by Example
EcoBrite Services is always looking for new and better ways to make an impact in helping the community. To that end, we seek to offer valuable insights and guidance to local sports teams and youth organizations.
As coaches, our founders led the USA Men’s Open Team to a 2022 IFA World Cup victory! Undoubtedly, the skills gained from coaching a championship-winning team translate to EcoBrite’s business practices, as well as to community involvement efforts.
That is to say, we believe in commitment to excellence and potential to make a positive impact.
EcoBrite Community Service Policy
EcoBrite Services is committed to providing high-quality janitorial and floor care services. But, we also make it our mission to give back to the communities we serve by supporting local initiatives. To accomplish that, we’ve established some guidelines for including community services in our daily routine.
- Volunteerism: We encourage our employees to volunteer their time and expertise to support community initiatives, providing paid time off for volunteering.
- Donations and Food Drives: We hold regular food drives to collect non-perishable food items for local food banks and pantries and encourage our employees to contribute to these drives.
- Environmental Stewardship: As a janitorial and floor care company, we understand the importance of eco-consciousness. We use eco-friendly cleaning products and equipment that are safe for our clients and the environment. We also recycle and reduce waste wherever possible. Our Environmental Stewardship Plan includes reducing our carbon footprint and supporting local and state sustainability initiatives.
- Local Sourcing: We support the local economy by sourcing our supplies and equipment from local businesses whenever possible.
- Community Outreach: We participate in local events and sponsor community programs that align with our values.
- Employee Engagement: We encourage our employees to get involved in community initiatives and offer training and support to help them develop the skills they need to make a positive impact.
Contributing to a better, more sustainable future is our major guideline. We believe that it is our responsibility to try and do our best to deliver good service with minimal environmental impact while also being a positive presence in all the communities we reach. That’s the way to build a better world, and that’s how we do it!