Cerification & Awards
EcoBrite always strives to stand out from the competition, and we demonstrate this with our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Consequently, our management is presently CIMS expert certified.
Cleaning Industry Management Standards (CIMS) certify proven knowledge in the following categories.
• Quality system: EcoBrite Services Quality Management System applies the principles of ISO 9001:2015.
• Account management: Scope of Work/KPIs, service plan, equipment, and supply delivery.
• Human resources: Topics under this section include human resource policy, hiring practices, site-specific orientation, executive development, management training, cleaning personnel training, training format and language, security, and a documented timekeeping/payroll system.
• Health, safety, and environmental stewardship: EcoBrite Services is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. Therefore, we have developed the following COVID-19 plan, which includes policies and procedures to minimize the risk of transmission of COVID-19, in accordance with CDC Guidelines, EPA-approved disinfectants, and OSHA’s COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) and shall provide a printed ETS Plan at each location. OSHA’s ETS Plan is the highest standard designed for hospitals, and we find all of our customers enjoy this level of Quality standard for their facilities.
• Management commitment: EcoBrite’s account management structure utilizes Six Sigma Lean Enterprise philosophy. This is a synergized managerial concept focused on maximizing staff capabilities. Our headquarters in Utah provides HR, staffing needs, accounting, and operational support, allowing the US Management Team to focus on servicing our customers. Our unique Shared Service Company enriches our US operations with complex client reporting, IT, and accounting support. Our field offices in Vancouver, WA, and Miami, Florida, support Sales and Client Services with easy access to airports for fast response time in case of an emergency. In addition, Charter will have a dedicated Regional Manager (RM) and Area Managers (AMs) responsible for specific locations. Note: The Dedicated Regional Manager will report to the Director of Operations.
• Green buildings and service: EcoBrite adds valuable points to your facilities Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED®) program. Certified with Green Cleaning University, our team members go through an intensive training program that is monitored daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. In addition, we partner with the best suppliers guaranteed 100% Green Seal Certified.
All Certifications & Awards